On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, Q89029292 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Don't want to distract you fella's too much as you doing a damn fine job.
>
> Just thought you may like to add the open-source program WordNet from
> Princeton University to your list of menu linked programs in the
> configuration script.
>
> WordNet is a thesaurus/dictionary which gives detailed descriptions of all
> occurrences of a word with lists of synonyms, hypernyms, hymonyms.... blah
> blah blah.
>
> If you could use a thesaurus try it, it also has a tkl-tk interface.

I didn't know there was an open thesaurus ! This is great news. Something
I have wanted for a time ... if no-one else does I'll add support for this
in a similar manner to the spellchecker for 1.2.0

thanks
john

--
"Creating laws which cannot be universally enforced leads to arbitrary enforcement."
        - Upsilon, /.