(Using Lyx-1.1.5fix2, regarding math formulars)

If I place a \displaystyle in a fraction before a sum, Lyx uses it
correctly during that session - but if I save the document, close it and
open it again, it is not there any more, and it also is not implemented in
the not viewable part of the document.

This happens in equation-arrays as well as in math-mode inside a paragraph
($...$ in TeX, I don't know the name in LyX). Placing a \displaystyle in
the latter mode before a sum but _not_ in a fraction works fine: after
save, close, reopen it is implemented.

To the developers: Apart from a few detail-problems, LyX really is one of
my favorite programs, it is _really_ useful!

Thanks for your work!
Yours,
Tobias Munk