On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 12:36 PM, John McCabe-Dansted <gma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 12:20 PM, John McCabe-Dansted <gma...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Sorry, for some reason this got sent as I was typing.
>>
>> Anyway this is with qt4:4.6.2-0ubuntu5.2, and the latest branch 2.0.x
>> (r39194).
>
> A work around for this compile failure is to copy FancyLineEdit.h and
> FancyLineEdit.cpp from trunk.

Hmm, I other problems relating to  r38959 still popup in PanelStack. I
think the problem is that r38959 is only partially applied to branch.
Completely reverting r38959 by "vfr"  is a better work around (not
sure if it is the correct solution though).

This has been in branch for a couple of weeks though. Is this just
something weird with my install? if not, Vincent, what do you want to
do about this?

Also infoLB appears to be completely removed from trunk, however in
branch it appears to be removed from GuiDocument.h but not
GuiDocument.cpp, causing yet more compile problems. Presumably we want
to remove infoLB from GuiDocument.cpp as well.

FYI, I attach the patch that allows me to compile branch. As discussed
it removes the last traces of infoLB from src/, and completely reverts
r38959 by "vfr". Does this seem like the correct solution?

--
John C. McCabe-Dansted