On 26/07/2011 6:14 AM, Tommaso Cucinotta wrote:
Il 26/07/2011 11:54, Tommaso Cucinotta ha scritto:
Hi all,

is there a way to get from the command-line a gnumeric spreadsheet and
an OpenOffice drawing (.odg) or spreadsheet (.ods) converted to a
format suitable for LaTeX/LyX ? For example, something that gets an
.eps or .pdf out of those formats ?

For OpenOffice drawings (.odg), I found this:

unoconv --stdout -f eps sample.odg | ps2eps > a.eps

(ps2eps is needed to fix the bounding box otherwise I get a whole page
in the .eps)

What is the proper way to customise LyX so as to do that automatically
for me ?
(is unoconv supported among the automatically detected converters with
reconfigure ?)

Thanks,

T.

You can define a converter from odg to eps in Preferences > File Handling > Converters. You might first have to define the odg format. Then you can insert odg files as graphics.

Cheers,
Julien