Lars> Allan Rae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: |
Lars> LyXAction::funcHasFlag: No info about kb_action: 8 | A truly
Lars> unknown func!

Lars> Care to investigate?

Lars> Why is anything passed to LyXAction/LyXFunc in this case?

I'd say the cursor is on a submenu, which number is the default number
given by xforms (version control is the heighth entry). So when the
menu times out, xforms returns 8 and we do not know what to do with
it. I'd say it's mostly harmless, but I do not have a simple fix. How
come there is no lyxfunc with number 8 (it is supposed to be
LFUN_MENUSENDTO)?