Op 28-8-2011 20:19, Stephan Witt schreef:
Am 28.08.2011 um 20:11 schrieb Vincent van Ravesteijn:

Op 28-8-2011 16:59, Rob Oakes schreef:
Dear Developers,

Thanks for fixing the configuration error. It now configures correctly (or
almost correctly). I am still having a couple of problems with configuration on
Mac OS X, though (Snow Leopard).

1.) After the first time configuration runs, the option to "Reconfigure LyX" disappears
from the application menu. Nor is it present in the "Tools" menu, as it would be on other
platforms.
Yes, it disappears for me too on Mac. hmmm
Self compiled LyX? What Qt-build? (Carbon or Cocoa?)
Here it works with the Qt-4.6.3-Cocoa-framework - both the Xcode-build and
autotools build.

Self-compiled, CMake, Qt 4.7.3 Cocoa.

Vincent