On 09/05/2011 05:33 PM, Julien Rioux wrote:
> log:
>  Allow to assign several extension to a given file format (#4798).
>  Additionnal extensions are separated by commas (,). Spaces are
>  ignored. Preference (lyxrc) file format incremented to 2.

Thanks for taking care of this.

>  A lot of the diff is renaming extension -> extensions
>
> See issues
> http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/4798
> http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/6340
>
> Comments welcome!

If you make the extensions_ member a vector<string> or list<string>, it
will make looping and such a lot easier. You might then just have:
     string extension() { return extensions_[0]; }
which I guess is supposed to be the default extension? You're basically
then just caching the result of the split call that turns up from time
to time.

Richard