Il 09/09/2011 21:51, Julien Rioux ha scritto:
On 09/09/2011 8:57 PM, Tommaso Cucinotta wrote:
I also checked the front-end part by Guenter, and I have to say we had
that potential issue
that

   lyx -o path -e latex

would work, but

   lyx -e latex -o path

This is a better syntax, isn't it? It's still possible. When you call parse_export it sets a flag instead of doing the export right away and when all arguments have been looped through you check that flag, and call do_export.
As per theory, but I noticed the way command-line is parsed is a bit against this: while the options are parsed, a vector of batch_commands is built, as a sequence of strings to be further parsed and executed later. I can't see easy and non-intrusive ways to overcome this (i.e., it would require changes in multiple places). Also, as a side effect, with the current syntax one can do multiple exports in one shot:

  lyx -E text /tmp/a.txt -E latex /tmp/a.tex -E ps /tmp/a.ps myfile.lyx

I couldn't hear any commit confirmation for this so far. I guess I'd need at least a "+1" in order to proceed, as I'm in a new part of the code. In the mean time, I uploaded the last patch to #4501, replacing the previous attachment.

Thanks, bye,

    T.