On 19/10/2011 11:31 PM, stefano franchi wrote:
Making all in po
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/stefano/builds/lyx-2-svn/lyx-devel/po'
make lyx-2-svn.pot-update
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/stefano/builds/lyx-2-svn/lyx-devel/po'
sed -e '/^#/d' remove-potcdate.sin>  t-remove-potcdate.sed
mv t-remove-potcdate.sed remove-potcdate.sed
LC_ALL=C ; export LC_ALL ; \
python ./lyx_pot.py -b .. -o qt4_l10n.pot -t qt4 ../src/frontends/qt4/ui/*.ui
   File "./lyx_pot.py", line 29
     print "Path %s is not under top source directory" % path
                                                     ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I think I fixed that particular problem, but I expect more issues as you go along. In particular, you might want to patch your version of src/support/os.cpp and lib/configure.py by replacing every occurrence of python with python2. We'll have to do something more clever in our svn to make this portable, such as using the preprocessor to pass the correct value as determined from configure, but as far as you are concerned, using python2 there in place of python might be sufficient and it's worth to at least give it a try.

Cheers,
Julien