From my point of view the documentation for LyX 2.x is almost finished.
There are only 3 things to do now:

1. description of the new Sweave features which will be done this week by Yihui
Xie
2. description of the Gnumeric/table import feature (I will do this this week)
3. description of the new NoWeb feature

For the NoWeb issue I need a volunteer since I don't have NoWeb and never worked with it. I already asked on the list but without success. Can anybody help me out here please.

For the German Userguide and especially the German Additional features manual, I could need some help with the translation. So Jürgen, if you have some time, I would be happy if you could do some translations in Additional.lyx part.

thanks in advance and regards
Uwe