Le 12/02/11 00:28, Richard Heck a écrit :
Sorry, what I meant was: LFUN_BRANCH_ACTIVATE is handled in InsetBranch,
as well as in Buffer (in the current code). We get there when it's
called from the context menu. (You can (de)activate a branch by
right-clicking on the inset and choosing a menu item.)

I understand better now. I we have a master document, we should indeed change the settings there. So the real bug is that the master buffer should be able to be modified even when it is not visible. Not really branch-related in this sense.