2011/12/4 Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org>

> Nicu Tofan wrote:
> > Hello.
> >

> http://wiki.lyx.org/Devel/SourceCodeExploration#sDevel.SourceCodeExploration_18
> > If anyone has time to review what I've put together there,  it would be
> great.
> > Please edit, suggest different layout, ...
> > There is, of course, a great deal of work ahead. I'm thinking about
> dealing with
> > the almighty Buffer, tomorrow.
>
> feel free to move material from http://wiki.lyx.org/Devel/Diagrams into
> "your" page.
> pavel

Thank you for the tip. That and the two "NotesOn" pages are a great source
of information. I was looking into other pages and I guess I should index
them the same way I did with the files, to be sure not to miss anything.
I'm thinking about keeping the content together in that one page until is
near finished and have a chat about the proper way of presenting it with
the developers in here. Also, I'm expecting the page to be updated quite
often in first few months because I will most definitely not catch a large
number of points in current reading.

Regards,
Nick