Le 08/12/11 00:52, Richard Heck a écrit :
Normally, we should have top_left, top_centered, and should be able to
use it for environments like abstract or this chapter case. In some
sense, there is nothing special about counters that shall be shown
above the text, except that you need that for Chapter.

I'll think about this option. You're certainly right that we can unify a
few things here, as well. Of course, that may involve a lot more work....

... which is why I never did it. But this would allow us to separate presentation from semantcs.