[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Itemized list and probably others are not always redraw when working with
>a nested table.  The depth bars are particularly prone to having large
>chunks missing that line up with the bounds of the table.

Yes I've seen this also. We can fix this by deciding to put left aligned table more
to the right but on very large tabulars which fill more then the window-width we
will this always have (or we decide to reserve some space on the left for other
stuff and have a variable somewhere which tells us how much space is reserver right
now!

>Apart from this rendering of tables seems pretty good.

I hope so did invest a lot of time in it #:OP

      Jürgen