[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I can't seem to get greek letters into tables from the math panel.
>Trying to put 10 to the 13th Ohms in a table entry.

Well as I don't use them I never tried this, but there ARE some features
still not implemented and probably this is one I did oversight, I'll will
have a look at this as soon as I return from Holidays :)

>I can do this if I use the Math Panel outside the table, and then cut
>and paste the Omega into the table, but View PostScript complains
>violently.

This seems strange to me. It would probably be helpfull to have a minimal
document which shows this problem and see if there is wrong LaTeX produced
somewhere (which should be revised by some LaTeXpert for mathed ;)

      Jürgen