Le 01/02/12 18:20, Yihui Xie a écrit :
That seems like a bug of Debian; R should be able to find Sweave.sty with

file.path(R.home("share"), "texmf", "tex", "latex", "Sweave.sty")
[1] "/usr/share/R/share/texmf/tex/latex/Sweave.sty"

I'm using Ubuntu and R can find Sweave.sty correctly.

If possible, I strongly recommend you update R to the latest 2.14.1
(it is pretty easy to update if you set a CRAN mirror; see
instructions at http://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/debian/). There
have been many changes in Sweave since 2.11.

It would be nice if we could find the file even in older versions of R. My policy is to do easy thing to support old versions, but not much more :)