Lars> Angus Leeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: | The tiny patch,
Lars> attached, "fixes" this problem. Don't know if this is the |
Lars> right approach though.

Lars> This patch is "ok", but it does not fix the problem, it just
Lars> hides it.

Lars> Actually I think this patch fixes the whole thing:

Lars> @@ -677,8 +677,8 @@ int LyXRC::read(string const & filename) //
Lars> loading a bind file. So, in this case, load // the default bind
Lars> file. if (!hasBindFile) { - ReadBindFile(); bind_file =
Lars> bindFile; + ReadBindFile(); }

Lars> Or if it does not fix it... it fixes at least one way this could
Lars> happen.

The problem here is that bindFile is a local variable, and thus big
problems happen. I _think_ my recent commit fixed the issue.