2012/7/1 Georg Baum:
> Wrong. I can be reached, and I already answered on monday, but I really
> dislike the latest tex2lyx developments: A special quick-fix gets committed,
> often hardly tested, in at least one case even uncompilable code, and
> afterwards several developers react and try to improve things. This is an
> ineffective, frustrating development style. I am available for serious
> discussions of bug fixes and features, but not for this patching up after
> commits.

Well, Georg, on the other hand, please realize that Uwe is currently
the only person actively working on tex2lyx, and he really tries hard
to get things on par. Not everyone has the same coding skills (I
certainly count myself to the lower rank of the scale), and this can
be frustrating for others. But we should be glad that people do care
for the rather neglected and uncool parts of the code. Uwe is putting
much effort in many of these areas (tex2lyx, installer,
documentation), and I do not think he deserves this kind of bashing.

Just my 2c,
Jürgen