Am Freitag, 17. August 2012 um 20:47:48, schrieb Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org>
> Am Freitag, 17. August 2012 um 17:22:19, schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller
> <sp...@lyx.org>
> > 2012/8/17 Kornel Benko:
> > > I see. The question now is: How to add this (and related) font(s) to the
> > > list of non-TeX fonts?
> >
> > ATM you have to install these fonts to your OS to get access to it
> > (QFontDatabase is not aware of the TEXMF font directory). I.e. copy
> > the *.otf files from
> > texmf-dist/fonts/opentype/...
> > to your system font folder.
> >
> > Jürgen
>
> Thanks, that did it. (Used symbolic links instead)
>
>       Kornel

Do you know of any way, to tell if a font is say "sans serif"? I could not find
any.
Our menu lists all available non-TeX fonts.
We could provide a table, maybe on a file with info about the font, like we do
for latexfonts,
to filter the set of available fonts.
This file may even be extended with data in user-dir. What do you think?

        Kornel