That's amusing. This is a patch from Stephan that I backported, and it looks like Stephan did the backport, which does not help communication.

Le 24/09/2012 16:19, Stephan Witt a écrit :
commit 8169347adafeaece14c8b463add8072c6e9a91a8
Author: Stephan Witt <sw...@lyx.org>
Date:   Sun Sep 23 15:07:41 2012 +0200

     Fix bug #8349: Cannot compile 2.0.x: unresolved external symbol

     correct Messages class implementation for non-NLS

Then there is this loosy no-op commit. Why do we need this junk?

> commit a602f21dc42f6edd5d8ad4719eb85b207373ffff
> Merge: 2512e1f 0ea1944
> Author: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org>
> Date:   Mon Sep 24 16:01:29 2012 +0200
>
>      Merge branch '2.0.x' of git.lyx.org:lyx into 2.0.x

And then of course there is my own stupidity, which adds another commit. It is not a problem since I intended to port this for 2.0.5, but I intended to have feedback from Uwe on the other one.

commit 2512e1f085a6ad044d6d0ff68f75390ed1d34c75
Author: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org>
Date:   Thu Aug 23 15:08:21 2012 +0200

     Tracking correctly available translations (take 2)

     The previous scheme of loading all possible translations and checking
     whether the work is a bit too much "brute force" and causes problems
     on Mac OS X (documents loaded with the wrong language).

     Now there is an helper static method in Messages class that checks
     whether a readable .mo file exist for the language. There should be an
     API in gettext for doing that, but alas it is not possible.

     As a consequence the method Language::translated() has been removed,
     along with its cache.

Finally is it expected that the commits show in only one e-mail message? Is there a reason to do that instead of two e-mails?