sa...@lyx.org wrote:
> Author: sanda
> Date: Sun Oct  7 15:31:24 2012
> New Revision: 40940
>
> Log:
> Move svnwiki directory to images/. It seems to be currently
> the only way how to add some material into wiki.

Whoever wants to put some external material to wiki (images/examples/..)
this is the way to proceed:
0. Either you must ask developer or you must be the developer
   (with access to svn www module, most devs still should have it).
1. Add it to www-user/trunk/images/svnwiki/ to proper directory & commit via
svn.
2. In wiki reference to the images via svnwiki:file or other material via
[[svnwiki:file]]
   (I just tried IPA example for NewInLyx21).

Pavel