On 10/10/2012 06:26 PM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 11/10/12 00:16, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 5:52 PM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
<lasgout...@lyx.org> wrote:
When I start LyX, I get all the IPA toolbars superimposed on the top left of my toolbar area. This is quite annoying and I "solved" it by deselecting the
toolbars one by one.

I've had this problem also. Thanks for the solution.

What is very weird is that these things are supposed to be iconpalettes, and I see them as separate toolbars...

I was wondering what that was. I've got them all superimposed over "File" and "Edit".

rh