Le 18/10/2012 19:11, Yihui Xie a écrit :
Import Rnw is something I was asked long time ago but have not figured
out how it works. It seems the Sweave/knitr module is called but
really should not be, because these modules are only responsible for
Rnw-->TeX, not for Rnw-->LyX. Or should they? Ideally LyX should be
able to handle the TeX part, and for the R code chunks (<<>>= and @),
they can be imported to ERT, but I do not know how to do that.

Assuming we can fix tex2lyx for our different uses, it would be easier if knitr used a file extension different from Sweave's Rnw. This way we could define a different knitr>lyx import filter.