Op 8-11-2012 1:00, Uwe Stöhr schreef:
Am 08.11.2012 00:49, schrieb Uwe Stöhr:

This is the installer that I already wanted to get official for LyX 2.0.4. But I used the meantime
to iron out some issues users reported to me.

Below is the changelog since LyX 2.0.4. I followed most of the suggestions from Vincent regarding the folder naming and fixed some admin/user privileges issues. It is now possible to install LyX without admin privileges and to install the new LyX 2.0.5 over an existing installation of LyX 2.0.4 (no matter with what installer it was installed).

It looks better now indeed.

One thing I noticed is that the antivirus software gives the following warning when uninstalling:

"uninstall-lyx.exe tries to add a value to a secured registry entry:
\REGISTRY\MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SESSION MANAGER\PendingFileRenameOperations

Vincent