Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> > I don't know whether it is possible, but is this kind of cases, I would
> > favor a method:  "Inset::forceLatexLanguage()".
> >

> > In other words, I don't like testing on specific type of insets. IMO,
> > the code must be structured such that we could remove the InsetArgument
> > class, and a function in the InsetFactory, and the code should still work.
>
> I agree, but this whole code to force latex_language (which is not mine) is
> a  hack and should go.

Hm, does anybody remember the problem this fixes (it is very old code)? I
commented the whole thing out and didn't encounter any problem. The comment
states that
                // new paragraphs that are created by pressing enter at
                // the start of an existing paragraph get the buffer
                // language and not latex_language, so we take this
                // brute force approach.
However, I do not get buffer language, no matter what I try.

Should we ditch this ugly test and see what happens?

Jürgen