Le 14/03/2013 01:04, Alessandro Di Federico a écrit :
On Sun, 2013-02-24 at 12:36 +0100, Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:
I did too.. sort of.

It'd be nice to expand a bit the "what are we going to discuss" section.

The most interesting is in general "what are we going to code". This is not decided in advance in general, although people usually come with a wish list. For example, a big point for me this year is word-level text metrics, since our current code causes many problems. And maybe getting rid of most of our bidi code if we are lucky and qt can do it all for us. But I am definitely not competent enough on these subjects, which is why a LDM is the good place to do it.

The best solution is of course to entice somebody more competent (yes, Abdel I am looking at you!) to do it :)