On 04/04/13 00:57, Pavel Sanda wrote:
> File !exists& we are in repo (more exactly within dir structure where .git
> can be found in ancestors) -> we offer to check it out from archive (your
> "bug")
> File !exists& we are not in repo -> just create new file

I work a lot creating new files locally in a VCS-shared folder, but not caring
about sharing in THAT very moment. Only later, when say I have a first draft or
I decide I'm willing to share, at that point I go adding to the VCS and
commit/push. However, this "feature" is burdening me every time I create a file
with an option to connect and try a git checkout/pull. At least, can we add a
preferences option so that I can DISABLE that ?

        T.