Tommaso Cucinotta wrote:
> On 07/04/13 00:35, Tommaso Cucinotta wrote:
> >> when creating new file.
> >
> > How did u get such message ? Pls, detail.

$ cd ~/devel-trees
$ lyx-2.1/src/lyx
CTRL+N

> With the attached patch, the problem is fixed.

> However, note that the problem was NOT due to my other patch, and it should
> affect also recent SVN trees (for which the .svn folder can now be in parent
> dirs...).

This is well possible, the new machinery for parent checking was never really
tested...
Your patch has however minor glitch of duplicit !dirname.empty() condition in
while and major glitch that docs under .git are no more recognized, eg. try to
load any manual in trunk.
You entered minefield Tommaso :)
Pavel