On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 04:50:00PM +0100, Juergen Vigna wrote:

> On 08-Jan-2001 Dekel Tsur wrote:
>
> > - Incorrect reading of longtable options
>
> Now Dekel you wrote an email about this earlier, but I'm afraid it got
> lost. Was the OLD-FORMAT-READ wrong or also the NEW-FORMAT-READ about
> them?

Both.
Also, in the new format, the numbers are negative (e.g. endfoot="-3"). Is this
intentional ?

> > Also, I still think that we should change the tabular file format before 1.1.6.
>
> I asked about this but didn't get any feedback so I thought other fellow
> developers are happy with the current format. Now the only change I would
> make now is the one where we write the column options before and then write
> only the cell-options for every cells so that we don't duplicate them for
> every cell. All the proposed byte-saving changes I won't put in now!

What about combining <LyXTabular> and <Features> ?
And using alignmet=center instead of alignment=8 ?

> Was there anything else (I'll apply your two patches now and commit soon)?

- The table rotate attribute is not being read in LyXTabular::Read
- getTokenValue() can cause a crash on some cases (e.g. if the token
is not found).
I can send a fix to the 2nd problem (the 1st is trivial).