Op 3-4-2013 14:21, Hörmetjan Yiltiz schreef:
Hi there!
I am wring from Beijing, China.
I found LyX very pleasing software, and used it myself for quite a long time, but still its support for writing Chinese is too frustrating, encountering some unknown bugs or failing to compile the pdf while directly calling pdflatex from the shell could just do the work.

Most people around me is suggesting me to just use http://code.google.com/p/ctex-kit/, saying this is by far the best Chinese tex support. I do not know much about that.

Maybe I am not using LyX right so that it comes up with problems. And I cannot find the recommended way in using LyX for Chinese typesetting.

1. What packages should I install for a common math article where there are formulas and pictures and references;
2. and which packages more for using APA styled cross-references?
3. Is it possible to apply ctex <http://www.ctex.org/HomePage/backlinks> or ctex-kit <http://code.google.com/p/ctex-kit/> for LyX?

I've written this page in the past: http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/Chinese. Besides that, I don't know anything about ctex.

Vincent