Hi Roman,
What I said earlier about another proposal applies to other proposals as well. Try to be more detailed and more specific about the first goals. Try to come up with a plan for the first few weeks that includes a concrete deliverable, even if it is just a possible design that may again change later. Imagine you would write a concrete plan that you outsource for the next two weeks, and you have only daily progress reports. What would you write?

Roman Kulikov wrote:
Hello, everyone!

My name is Roman Kulikov, I'm from Russia. I have interested with LyX after
reading about it in GSoC , so I decide to write and submit my proposal:
https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/rok/1

Please, said me what I should improve in this =) Big thanks

P.S. Sorry for my English =)

--
Regards,
Cyrille Artho - http://artho.com/