Op 1-5-2013 18:03, Kamal Garg schreef:
I know Only one way of pasting pictures in lyx, that is by selecting insert graphic option in toolbar.(shown in image)

i am trying to copy image(*.jpg).but direct simple way:ctrl+c(copying ) from my folder of pictures and ctrl+v (paste)for pasting image in lyx is not working.

Sir, if there is another way of doing the same,then let me know.

This is indeed not working. It's a missing feature. It's probably not so difficult to implement.

There is another way to do this. You can drag the image from the explorer onto the LyX window and paste it like this.

Vincent