On 16/04/13 19:42, Liviu Andronic wrote:

> This project has already been discussed on the lyx-devel mailing list
> this past week or so, in the context of GSoC. Please check the ML
> archives for various pointers on the technical aspects.

Hi Liviu,

I didn't really follow the discussion on the list on this topic, sorry about
that. My questions are simple though (and are independent of any student's
proposal):
- with plenty of software supporting right-click on menus/toolbars and
Customize...., isn't there any re-usable framework for doing this ? do we
really need to reinvent the wheel ?
- is the project supposed to address toolbars only, or menus as well ?
Considering (also recent) discussions in list about usability of menus...

Thanks,

        T.