Am Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013 um 08:20:09, schrieb Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org>
> The branch, master, has been updated.
>
> - Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
>
> commit 49c2450f3f6cb67a36f8fa987ad287a8bff11d79
> Author: Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org>
> Date:   Sat May 4 23:05:51 2013 -0700
>
>     Add layout intelligence to View Source pane (bug #8653).

>     and vertical design when docked in vertical or horizontal way.
>
>     Original idea and patch from Edwin.
>
>     http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org/msg178801.html
>
>     Note: the long standing-fight with too bulky minimal QTextEdit size
>     is now solved via ViewSourceUi.sizePolicy=Ignored.

Playing with it it looks nice. But if I simultaneously also have adv
search&find,
I get a crash.

To reproduce:

1) add the source view
2) move the source view to the right
3) add advanced search, now, on bottom! you get a panel to switch between both
4) move the source view to bottom
5) move adv search to bottom
6) switch to see adv search
7) move back to the right --> crash