It does not work in both cases.

A windows opens and says: "Lyx cannot convert file. An error occurred while running."

nicola

-----Original Message----- From: Alex Vergara Gil
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2013 5:13 PM
To: Nicola Scafetta, Ph. D. ; lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org
Subject: Re: bug on Lyx 2.0.6?

Alternatively, if the problem cannot be fixed, instead of using the converter command

elyxer.py --directory $$r $$i $$o

may you suggest a different converter command that does not use elyxer.py as it was with 2.0.4 and earlier version?

thank you.

nicola

Oh I see now the error, try to locate Python executable, I think is it named
pythonw.exe or something, it is inside the main LyX folder and put this line
in the editor
~/lyx/python/pythonw.exe -tt elyxer.py --directory $$r $$i $$o (failsafe)
or simpler
python -tt elyxer.py --directory $$r $$i $$o (recommended)
instead of what you have which is noneless for the system