Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> Am 11.05.2013 10:59, schrieb Pavel Sanda:
>
>>> I have the setting "check out as is, commit as is" in mysgit.
>>> Also in the commit I cannot see any EOL change:
>>> http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/c962e1ca/lyxgit
>>
>> Don't look at trac. What do you see at your own local git repo,
>> e.g. git show c962e1ca1daf6bf572d558f ?
>
> I see only one changed line when looking at that commit locally.

Hm, thats strange. After pulling your commit Math.lyx get converted
to windows CRLF lines at my box and logs show exactly as our
lyx-cvs list:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.editors.lyx.cvs/37396

Do other people on linux see the same problem?

>> Are you sitting at the same computer you normally use?
>
> No, I am using a new laptop but I cloned my git settings from my home
> machine. So the settings are the same I think.

Perhaps you have different git config core.autocrlf than at home?
Pavel