On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 8:40 AM, Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org> wrote:

> Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
> > I will discuss that face2face during the meeting.
>
> You should bring mirror then, no one else in this thread is in Milano.
> Anyway it's too late, Richard already barricaded in underground garage of
> his
> house and won't show until 378 patches implementing xml is done as I infer
> from the last testament.

I just discussed with Lars. He agrees that using Qt is a good option...
what a shock ! :-)
Vincent and JMarc don't care what we use.

I am talking about QXmlStreamReader and (as a second step)
QXmlStreamWriter. Our lexer class can just use QXmlStreamReader internally,
we don't have to spread the use of this call all other the place.

So Richard, let's use a new "feature" repo for that. This is agreed with
Lars, Vincent and JMarc. Then we would create an "xml" branch in that repo.

Lars and Vincent are setting this up right now :-)

Abdel.