Dear all,
I've just updated a patch that simply adds two new converters to LyX:
pdflatex -> pdfcrop and DVI -> EPS. They're also accompanied by two
templates, which only set 'empty' page style and predefine the default
output format.

This basically allow us to have an "equation editor"-like "mode" in
LyX, by acting as a "generator for embeddable graphics" (equations,
commented graphics, etc). I think this is a very useful (and
long-requested) feature obtained via an inexpensive approach.

I propose it for inclusion in 2.1. Please comment.

Regards,
Liviu

--
Do you know how to read?