On 05/14/2013 01:34 PM, Pavel Sanda wrote:
Pavel Sanda wrote:
Richard Heck wrote:
[logging]
log_file = trac.log
log_level = WARN
log_type = syslog

which is supposed to put the logfile in /home/lyx/www/trac/log/trac.log, if
No, it is not. log_type = syslog means it goes to system's syslog, it seems I'm
able to switch this into log_type = file in trac settings. Anyway I switched
log level from critical to debug and tried again some changes in #6305 can you
check whether there is some log which would show the difference between comment
24 and 25?
Forget about it: Trac is innocent, @lyx.org eats those mails for spam reasons.
Lelearning classifier with false positives from last days put things back into
order.

OK.

It might still be worth redirecting the trac log somewhere sensible. It's hard to find anything in /var/log/messages.

Richard