On 05/26/2013 09:35 AM, Liviu Andronic wrote:
Hello,

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 10:11 PM, Richard Heck <rgh...@lyx.org> wrote:
I have posted a lyx2lyx conversion routine to the bug report
     http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/8588#comment:23
Please test and let me know if there are problems. If so, please post the
file causing the problems here, stripped down to be as minimal as possible.

I've tested the patch and managed to come up with a 2.0.6 document
that didn't get properly converted. Attached are the input and
conversion result. I would have expected to get 4 different chunk
insets, instead of 1. I think the docs are self-explanatory, but
please let me know if I should be more verbose on what went wrong.

OK, I'll have a look.

rh