Hi.

I am a lowly user, but I've had a lot of trouble with 1.1.6:

1. No matter what, I get lots of errors like the following in my xterm.

LyX: Bad integer `0' [around line 14 of file
/usr/local/lyx/share/lyx/layouts/stdlayouts.inc]
LyX: Bad integer `1' [around line 21 of file
/usr/local/lyx/share/lyx/layouts/stdlayouts.inc]
LyX: Bad integer `1' [around line 35 of file
/usr/local/lyx/share/lyx/layouts/stdlayouts.inc]
LyX: Bad float `0' [around line 39 of file
/usr/local/lyx/share/lyx/layouts/stdlayouts.inc]
LyX: Bad float `0' [around line 40 of file
/usr/local/lyx/share/lyx/layouts/stdlayouts.inc]
LyX: Bad float `0' [around line 43 of file
/usr/local/lyx/share/lyx/layouts/stdlayouts.inc]
LyX: Bad integer `1' [around line 53 of file
/usr/local/lyx/share/lyx/layouts/stdlayouts.inc]
LyX: Bad integer `1' [around line 71 of file /usr/local/lyx/share/lyx/layouts/st

3. Some of the paragraph styles simply don't work. For example,
Section doesn't work but the unnumbered Section* does. Section simply
appears as Standard, and switching from Standard to Section changes
adjacent paragraphs as well. If you export the file to LaTeX, the
Section tag is not there.

4. Lines with the Title property only display the top quarter or so of
the line if another line is below them.

I have experienced other problems I can't remember and am going to
reinstall 1.1.5fix2. I am using Solaris 2.6. Previous versions of LyX
have always worked.

Keep up the good work,

--
Jeremy T. Fox