On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org> wrote:
> Am Freitag, 2. August 2013 um 20:06:40, schrieb Vincent van Ravesteijn
> <v...@lyx.org>
>
>> > Why should we update? This is also the test for lyx2lyx, isn't it?
>

>> No, this is not the way to test lyx2lyx.
>

>> Vincent
>

> Sorry, I meant "This is also a test for lyx2lyx, isn't it?"

My opinion is that we should update those documents. I agree that it
would be nice to do something to test lyx2lyx in this way, but we
should do this for more than these files. I haven't thought about the
best way to do this. In 2.1dev we could include a directory in
development/autotests/ with all of the docs and examples from the
2.0.x branch. This shouldn't increase the size of the git repository
but it would increase the size of the tar ball.

Scott