Op 31-7-2013 15:46, Richard Heck schreef:
On 07/30/2013 04:34 PM, Stephan Witt wrote:
Am 30.07.2013 um 15:56 schrieb Stephan Witt<st.w...@gmx.net>:

Am 29.07.2013 um 10:05 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller<sp...@lyx.org>:

Stephan Witt wrote:
Please no. Why not make it a parameter to lyx: "-inherit-settings true",
defaulting to false.
Ok. I'll do it for Mac only then.
Hm. If the build flag is an opt-in, I do not see why "Mac-only" should be less
intrusive. Maybe people on other platforms want this too, and maybe people
(self-compiling) on Mac don't want it.
This would be a patch to add an --enable-inherit-user-settings configure
switch...
BTW, is it possible for me to create a git branch and make it public?
Do I need additional privileges or other git command options only?

You can easily do this in the features branch. See
http://wiki.lyx.org/Devel/LyXGit#toc3
for info.

What is the status on this work ? Do you still want to get it in beta 2 ?

Vincent