Hello Jean-Marc,

> Have a look at the updated patch below that implements the new way of
> identifying rows. It seems to work in my limited testing.

I think this solves the problem. I will do more testing tomorrow.
A little weird thing happened. When I go down in the document and coming
back to top for the first time after the run, an area seems to be empty. But
when I click there, it drew the the relevant content. However I do not
think, that is due to this fix. I have experienced it earlier. But could not
report as I could not recreate the situation.

> What do you mean about fullpain updates?

Sorry, I meant fullScreenUpdate. But in the next message, I have said that
my prediction was wrong.

> > Encountered a new bug,
> > When deleting the content of a too wide row using backspace, the row does
> > not slide. Results is:
> > https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105510128/Bug_4.webm
>
> Hmm, is this really a bug? You can try to check whether row.width() -
> leftEdge is less that workwidth and set left_edge more precisely, if you
> prefer.

Exactly, I was looking for the end position of the row. But I forget width
can solve that. With this I was able to solve the problem with math
equations. But still some problems appear within table.

Thanks
Hashini