Le 28/09/13 22:56, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
Ah, you mean that something could go wrong if someone tries to define
an inset with a name that already exists? Do we check for this? Is
inset-forall the only place where there could be such a problem?

No, what happens now is that InsetLayout can change the way tabulars are displayed or their LaTeX output. In general it is nice (for example one can do nice tricks with branches this way), but it can give surprising results.

In this case, though, I tend to think that there is no problem. And a nice way to find out is to enable it :)

JMard