Tommaso Cucinotta schreef op 26-10-2013 19:26:
I'm trying to fight my laziness in learning git.

Good.

Apparently, I managed to fetch, push and also a bit of hist rewrite (push -f),
however it seems I get seemingly harmless messages like this on git ops:

   remote: Traceback (most recent call last):
   remote:   File "hooks/post-receive", line 139, in <module>
   remote:     main()
   remote:   File "hooks/post-receive", line 129, in main
   remote:     with open(log_file_path, 'a') as log_file:
   remote: IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ''

I don't know where these come from. Also, I think the developers' repositories have some default hooks and I don't know where they come from.

I set-up the remote git repo as from the lyx wiki page

   http://wiki.lyx.org/Devel/LyXGit

but I'm not sure whether there's something wrong.

It seems ok.

Vincent