On Di, 2013-11-26 at 07:24 +0000, LyX Ticket Tracker wrote:
> #8904: CJK-Pinyin-Bug
> -----------------------+-------------------------
>  Reporter:  Demophilo  |       Owner:  lasgouttes
>      Type:  defect     |      Status:  closed
> Changes (by spitz):
>
>  * keywords:  CJK pinyin =>
>  * status:  new => closed
>  * resolution:   => invalid
>  * milestone:  2.0.7 =>
>

> Comment:
>
>  The file has errors. If you use German as the main language, you cannot
>  use UTF (CJK) as encoding.

Why?

> Use "Default". Then, mark the Chinese character
>  and set the language to "Chinese" in Edit > Text Style.

I tried it, but LyX doesn't make a closing }. So the Chinese character
is not printed. Another bug?

>  Note that, if you use "Default" document encoding, you cannot use Chinese
>  in preamble comments.

Unbelievable. I exported the file to .tex. Then I used Gummi 0.6 to open
it. After writing \end{CJK} manually at the end of the document it was
ok. So it must be a bug of LyX.

Sorry about answering so late. I always think I is because of my
inability if things dont work.

Yours sincerly,
Karl