Hello,
I am using LyX with Nicola Talbot's LaTeX package glossaries. Therefore I need
to maintain several tex-files with databases for the data in each glossary. I
asked Nicola Talbot for a best practice to do so. As explained in the forwarded
discussion I am hoping for a database application that is comparable to JabRef.
I am wondering if anybody would like to put an extension for LyX on a TODO list
which would allow for many LyX features like the math editor to be used when
maintaining glossaries' database files.
I imagine the great use of such an extension if it was implemented in a general
way that would additionally allow to maintain bib-files and then include the
feature to automatically compose bib-entries from an ISBN as provided by the
website http://manas.tungare.name/software/isbn-to-bibtex/

Thanks and Regards!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thomas Schwabhäuser,