Am 03.03.2014 08:54, schrieb 吳 明頤:

Yes, This is my first contribution to LyX. I use LyX for about 6 years and
really love it.
Until now, I finally have time and ability to support this project by
translating.
Thank you for your acceptance of my work. I will continue to use and to support
LyX.

Hi Mingyi,

thanks again for your work and support of LyX but wee need your official permission to use your code for LyX. Therefore please send a mail to the lyx-devel mailing list (which I CCed) where you state

"I hereby grant permission to use all my contributions to LyX under the license GPL
v2 and newer."

Just copy this sentence to your mail.

You will then also be listed in the LyX credits.

best regards
Uwe