Am 05.03.2014 um 21:56 schrieb Georg Baum <georg.b...@post.rwth-aachen.de>:

> Stephan Witt wrote:
>
>> But this isn't a low hanging fruit. IMO, Qt-5.x changed too much.
>> It crashed on exit with Qt-5.x when closing the document window before.
>
> Given this + the fact that Qt4.x works now fine for Benjamin I'd say we
> should stop here and continue with the Qt5 stuff for 2.2.

Ok, but the LyX Benjamin is testing contains his patches. I think the
crucial patch is the addition of the dummy action. We have to commit
some change to make it working on 10.9.

I'm ok with the stop at this point but I had to prepare another test
version with the action patch.

The attached patch against b1d5671361f72fc9fbc62c2eda173e8016c75ae5
results in the .dmg made with auto tools. The patch does:
1. Enable About and similar menu items without view (ticket 6902)
2. Add an action to avoid menu without action (Benjamin's change for ticket
8925)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27842660/LyX-2.1.0dev%2Bqt4-cocoa.dmg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27842660/LyX-2.1.0dev%2Bqt4-cocoa.dmg.sig

Benjamin, please test this one on 10.9 too, thanks.

Stephan

PS: With patch now.